One Dentist for Your Whole Family
Family dentists offer quality care for your entire clan. Findlay, OH, family dentists Dr. Bill Anderson and Dr. Austin Hoffner, share a few reasons that you may want to consider making the switch to a family dentist.
More time for you
You'll need to take more time away from work or your usual activities when you and your kids visit different dentists. If you're like most people, your paid time off is precious. Why waste it on several trips to dentists when one group visit will take care of your family's dental needs?
Unlike dentists who specialize in one age group or one specialty, family dentists see patients of all ages and treat many types of dental issues. They have the skills and expertise needed to provide a variety of dental services, including:
- Fillings to restore decayed teeth
- Sealants to prevent cavities in children's molars and pre-molars
- Gum disease treatment
- Crowns and bridges to strengthen, repair and replace teeth or improve the way they look
- Veneers to conceal imperfections in tooth enamel
- Dentures and dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Invisalign to straighten crooked teeth and correct bite problems
- Bonding to repair teeth or improve their appearance
- Root canal therapy
- Teeth whitening
When the whole family visits the same dentist, you'll never have to find a new dentist for your child once he or she reaches adulthood. Regular visits to a family dentist help children become more comfortable with the idea of dental visits and treatments.The entire staff at our Findlay office is committed to making dental visits a positive, pleasant experience for young children.
Isn't it about time you made the switch to a family dentist? If you would like to schedule your family's next appointments, call Findlay, OH, family dentists Drs. Bill Anderson and Austin Hoffner at (419) 424-5850.